Helping you help your clients
The Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundations have worked for decades in partnership with professional advisors to help individuals, families and businesses support the causes and communities they care about. Whether you work in wealth, estate or tax planning, helping your clients reach their charitable goals is a valuable service that you can offer. We can help.
Six ways we support advisors:
1. Free and customized charitable planning to use with your clients.
2. Assistance in handling complex assets such as mineral rights, closely held business interests and real estate.
3. Proven investment management advice for prudent long-term growth.
4. Dedicated staff to help guide donors on their charitable giving journey.
5. Local and statewide expertise about ongoing and emerging community needs.
6. Regular networking and education opportunities provided for you and your clients.
"Just by listening ... the gift planners are able to make some really wonderful recommendations and help counsel the clients to choose what is right for them."
View our most recent advisor e-newsletter.
View the previous advisor e-newsletter.
Use our donor toolkit introduction to give your clients a quick snapshot of our services.
Not finding what you're looking for? Let us know and we'll be happy to help.