About DonorView and GranteeView
One of our core values is to Innovate & Learn. Living into this value led us to adopt a new enterprise technology system. The new system has enabled us to grow and innovate as we implement increased automation that allows us to work more efficiently and creatively as a Foundation and better partner with you to serve the community’s ever-changing needs.
GranteeView is the grant application portal for nonprofits seeking funding from the Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation, F. R. Bigelow Foundation and Mardag Foundation grant programs.
How to Register
Download the step-by-step registration instructions for how to register for GranteeView.
DonorView is the online portal for Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation fundholders and donors to make contributions, recommend grants and view their fund statements.
How to Log In
Download the step-by-step first time login instructions for how to log in to DonorView for the first time. For instructions on how to log in for subsequent visits, view how to log in with your username and password.
- How to Find Your Fund Balance
- How to Recommend a Grant Online
- How to Recommend a Grant to a Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation Community Initiative
- How to Recommend Changes to Your Investment Portfolio
- How to Access Your Fund Statements
- How to View Your Fund Relationships
- How to View Your Contribution History
- How to View and Manage Your Grants
- How to View Your Profile Information
- How to Find Your Relationship Manager
- How to Change Your Password
- How to Reset Your Forgotten Password
- How to Request Your Forgotten Username
- How to Log In with Your Username and Password
For additional questions, reach out to your relationship manager.
Community Sharing Fund
The Community Sharing Fund portal is where applicants can apply for Community Sharing Fund grants on behalf of their clients.
How to Log In
Download the step-by-step first time login instructions for how to log in to the Community Sharing Fund portal for the first time.
For additional questions, contact our Community Sharing Fund team.