Taking an Active Role in the Community
In addition to our grantmaking, we take an active role in many community initiatives that make the East Metro and Minnesota better for all who call them home.
Our role varies in each initiative, ranging from fiscal sponsorship and administrative support to staffing and board leadership.
- Center for Economic Inclusion
- Central Corridor Funders Collaborative
- CF Leads Coalition for Inclusive Communities
- Community Sharing Fund
- Council for Black Male Success
- East Side Funders Group Collaborative
- Heading Home Minnesota
- Outside In
- Partnership for a ConnectedMN
- Saint Paul Promise Neighborhood
Community Leaders Fund
Community initiatives connect to our purpose of inspiring generosity, advocating for equity and investing in community-led solutions. Our leadership team makes it a priority to participate in broader initiatives like the ones above, as well as others, to invest our time in meaningful dialogue and collaborations.
Email our Philanthropic Services team to learn more.